good day for an old movie
Top 10 favorite Valentine's Day Movies
favorite line:"We are here for our hearts to be broken." Single or married -- it's so true for us all.
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind--
Because you would do it all over again even if you knew what you were getting into.
3. Everafter. Because Cindarella needs to stop being such a wussie and learn to kick butt.
4. The Horse Whisperer. Because Montana is beautiful.
5. Amelie. Just because. You know you like it too.
6. Raising Arizona. Because it's much more fun too watch than something drippy a la "Affair to Remember" or "Sleepless in Seattle" (choke, gag, cough.)
7. The Thomas Crown Affair --the remake. Witty, provocative.
8. As Good as it Gets. Because Jack Nicholson is such a loveable bastard.
9. and 10. Any suggestions to finish the list?